Thursday, July 9, 2009

I just simply love watching Hollywood movies as well as Bollywood movies. We have a group of friends who visit to nearby multiplex in the weekend and watch the latest. Most of our friends are the big fan of Jennifer Aniston. We hardly miss any of the Jennifer Aniston movie. We had also vister one of her live shows in California and there we took her autograph. In Bollywood movies, I like former Miss World Aiswarya Rai movies and Mr. Amitabh Bachan movies. I also like latest bollywood songs. Jennifer Aniston was born in California but she spent almost her full childhood in New York. I had watched her movie “The Good Girl" several time and that too during my Graduation exams of my state University. I was really disappointed that when she got married with Brad Pitt and then after 2 years they divorced. We are really a true fan of her.

And I wish that my blog could part of the BoB Awards and I could win the Blog Awards for the category of Best movie actress. There are hundreds of bloggers are participating for this award nomination but I am requesting to all my blog readers and frequent visitors and my friends to please nominate me in the Best of the Best Awards so my blog could actually win it.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

jennifer is hot and nd sexy man

Design by Varun Gupta